Avilys - document and process management system
Less paper, less costly way to manage documents!
Imagine a software that allows managing document-related processes easily and working more efficiently by centrally storing all incoming, outgoing and internal documents.
Imagine that this software application helps you to perform in a quite shorter time practically all routine document management and administrative tasks (create, edit, store, archive). This assures an effective communication within an organisation and helps to save document printing and management costs.
Imagine that you don't need to know who from your colleagues are on holidays and the document sent for your approval could be automatically passed to a colleague filling in for you during your absence and you can track completed assignments on your return.
Imagine that it is easy to find all necessary documents at any time when they are needed. Documents can be processed only by those persons who are authorized to do this.
Imagine that this software is easy to use and make various analysis.
Document and process management system Avilys (eng. Beehive) helps to perform all this and much more.
DMS Avilys brochure
The Avilys document management system is a perfect solution for enterprise of almost any size that helps to perform the following functions: store and archive documents, register and route documents, prepare and approve documents and contracts, manage tasks, meetings, procurements, projects, resources and consultations, provide e-services and graphically model document preparation processes. There is a possibility to sign documents by electronic signature, also to accept, register and review electronic documents signed by e-signature. Users access the system through internet browser. Avilys runs on Open Source software and other popular database management systems like Oracle, PostgreSQL.
The Avilys document management system can be used as:
- a standalone system helping to manage the whole life cycle of organization’s documents, from production to archiving, and thus is essential for core processes in the organization;
- a backend system integrated with core systems of the organization, supporting core systems with a document management function;
- an enterprise content management platform for development of specialized applications.
Avilys DMS means:
| || |
Highlights of Avilys:
- Centralised storage and archiving of documents.
- Electronic documents and electronic signature.
- Automated workflow processes.
- Graphical process modelling (process templates, drag-and-drop method).
- Substitution of employee (allowing an automatic transfer of rights to DMS objects during a temporary replacement of an employee).
- Document and task transfer to a newcomer.
- Bulk operations with documents (bulk scanning, routing, linking, approving and signing, uploading to the system, task assignment and closing, data transformation).
- Tracking history of all actions with documents, versioning and audit log.
- Full text search, export of search results, personalized searches.
- Optical character recognition (OCR).
- Automatic conversion of content files to other format.
- Flexible integration with external systems (API): e-delivery/post system, personnel and finance management systems, legal acts registry, electronic archive information system, etc.
- Extensive reporting (templates of reports, various report formats, periodical reports by e-mail).
- Multiplatform architecture.
- Easy system administration.
- System performance monitoring tool.
- Advanced security (document accessibility and staff confidentiality levels, restricted visibility of organizational units and staff members, warnings on confidential document export, etc.).
Centralised storage and archiving of documents
Meeting planning and organisation
Legal acts management
Management of electronic services
- E-documents and e-signature (acceptance, verification and registration, preparation, approval and signing by electronic signature). * This functionality should be customized according to the laws of individual country.
- Consultations management (administration of consulting information and providing consultations, ordering consultations).
- Knowledge database management (linking database data to tasks, accumulation of knowledge for task execution, search for knowledge data, copying links, videos, tables and formatting text, sending the generated page by email).
- System administration (user and access management, build-in tool for report creation and modification, tool for creation and modification of electronic forms for entering and displaying a document, organizational structure and other settings).
| || |
Avilys SDP is an enterprise content management (ECM) platform, containing methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver information, documents and data related to organizational processes, and helping to configure and develop new modules and application programs for implementation of various functions related to organizational processes.
More information in section Content Management under menu Solutions.