Asseco Lithuania's core competencies are software development, system integration, project management, a deep understanding of chosen business domain areas, different information technologies and methodologies, and an ability to fulfill the unique requirements of each customer.
We have highly qualified specialists. Over 85% of our employees have a university degree. Company employs more than 160 software professionals (software developers, consultants, system analysts, architects, testers, project/business domain managers). Much more of them are available through subcontracting.
We implement the complete information system development cycle, from analysis and preparation of IS specifications to system design, development, deployment and support, even hosting, rental, consulting and project management services and take full responsibility for the system operation. Included in this area is the implementation of sophisticated server infrastructure and large IT projects.
The complete information system development cycle
Analysis and design, software development, deployment and support, system integration, hardware implementation, project management
Document and content management
Library and archive process automation
Accounting and finance management
Insurance business management
Public sector / EU administration
We have a long-term systems development experience and strong competencies in the following segments and areas: document and process management, libraries and archives, insurance and finance, the public sector. Asseco Lithuania develops solutions that are exactly tailored to the requirements of our customers considering possible changes in the future. Our experience grows with every implemented project.
Asseco Lithuania's emphasis on software development projects has produced a strong project team. Below is a list of the main software platforms and technologies in which our team has in-depth knowledge:
- Quality assurance system: ISO 9001 certified since 2000.
- Information security management system: ISO/IEC 27001 certified since 2017.
- Software development processes: Scrum, Kanban.
- DevOps automation (CI/CD): Jenkins, GitLab, Docker.
- Microsoft Business Solutions platforms: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central finance and business management systems.
- Relational database management systems: Oracle (RDBMS, RAC), IBM Information Management (DB2, Informix), PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP SQL Anywhere.
- NoSQL: Apache Solr.
- Distributed in-memory cache: Infinispan.
- Other open source frameworks and products: Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Security, Apache Tomcat, Apache TomEE, Apache CXF, Hibernate, Liferay Portal, JasperReports, etc.
- Data analysis technologies: DWH (Data Warehouse) technologies, Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), Business Objects.
- Infrastructure solutions: IBM pSeries servers (AIX, PowerHA, PowerVM), x86/amd64 architecture servers (Windows/Linux, VMware, Windows and Linux clusters), IBM Tivoli (Storage Manager, HSM), IBM Websphere (Application server, MQ, IIB).