Customer Experience Management solution LIVE with an integrated Consolidated Contact Center Suite.
LIVE is a Customer Experience Management platform. It integrates with a wide range of technologies and modules which are part of standard Omni-Channel Contact Center and Customer Engagement systems. Its seamless integration with CRM and internal IT systems enables a 360ᴼ view of the customer across all interaction points.
LIVE is a powerful tool for client relationship improvement, as well as efﬁcient allocation and organization of internal support resources.
- Two-in-one solution – an Omni-Channel Contact Center and a communication CRM with business process automation support.
- Web-based solution – intuitive for learning and work.
- Asseco SEE own development, independent from third-party vendors.
- Available customization and additional development on customer request.
- Modular – a customer can start with base modules and gradually build-up the complete solution.
- Possibility for integration with multiple enterprise data sources, for holistic customer view.
- Powerful reporting server with drill-down filtering for custom analytic reports.
- Extensive self-administration by business users.
- Easy to integrate with legacy PBX and VoIP telephony infrastructure.
Improved Customer Experience Management
- 24/7/365 multi-channel support
- Communication distribution to agents based on agent skills, communication classification
- Interaction monitoring, recording and management
- Customer data repository
- Interaction orchestration by means of using customer data information from various enterprise systems
- Improved customer experience (CX), satisfaction and loyalty
Leading technology for business support
- All-in-one solution – from client contact to back office processing
- Solution modularity and scalability
- Open interfaces for connection to other core SW systems
- Centralized self-administration and configuration
- Audit trail
Increased efficiency through ticketing
- Manual and automatic ticket creation and classification
- Support for notifications, escalations and ticket attachments
- Digital workflow definition
- Ticket history
Positive impact on revenue streams
- Improved debt collection rate
- Marketing and sales campaign preparation and execution
- Boosted acquisition/up-selling/cross-selling
- Tracking of sales workforce incentive model
Organization and performance planning
- Powerful and customized reports
- Insight into process and resource loading
- Employee KPI reporting
LIVE modules can be implemented independently in different systems and adjusted to specific business processes and needs.
- Support for Communications Channels
- Contact Management
- Direct Sales
- Campaign Management
- Debt Collections
The Communication module provides multi-channel support. It offers support for technology-dependent communication channels (including voice, fax, e-mail, text message, social media, chat, video chat) as well as multi-channel different and technology-independent communication channels (including letter, personal contact and meeting). Automatic Communication Distribution (ACD) and Skill Based Routing (SBR) enable communication routing towards the most suitable agent or group of agents.
The Contact Management module implements a ticketing mechanism for individual contact processing. Depending on classification of contacts, different workflows are provided and contacts are delegated to different agents or groups of agents for processing. Upon the task delegation, every agent or group responsible for the task receives a notification e-mail and the planned time for processing the task. When the processing time limit is reached, the solution will automatically send an escalation e-mail as a warning to the agent’s superior. During the ticket processing time users can save attachments and use knowledge base for help. The solution enables the users with adequate permissions to monitor contact processing. Also the solution features a powerful engine for service quality improvement which calculates SLA timers. Contact management enables an omni-channel approach to communication channels.
The Direct Sales module implements business process for selling consumer products. The process starts by establishing contact with a client or a potential client through an available communications channel, by means of sending promotional materials or product descriptions. The most significant mode of communication involves a phone call during which an agent tries to arrange a meeting with a potential client at their premises or in a customer branch office. At the meeting a sales representative gives a presentation and tries to close the sales.
The Campaign module implements business processes needed for the execution of campaigns. The purpose of communication campaigns is to obtain information from clients or potential clients and/or to provide some information to clients or potential clients.
The Collections module implements business processes for debt collection. Debt collection includes contacting clients who are late with payments. In the early phase a customer defines the debt collection strategy based on the communication channels that will be used for contacting these clients. Legal action against defaulting clients can be taken in a later phase of the process. The early phase client contact strategy uses all supported communication channels (voice, fax, SMS, e-mail, memo). This strategy is fully automated, based on debt amounts and due dates. In the voice communication (over the phone) the strategy can involve making an automated call or assigning the task of calling a client to an agent, in order to collect information about the client status and gain their commitment to paying the debt. The communication systems featuring fax, text message, e-mail and memo use predefined templates to provide adequate information to the client. In the later phase of the debt collection process, the case is automatically delegated to the risk or legal department for further processing, according to the implemented strategy.