JAVA programuotojas (JAVA Developer)
You are welcome in a team of professionals and professionals-to-be, working on a various large and innovative information systems. You can choose between different Asseco products e.g. cloud-based SDP, DMS, Smart City Management System and etc. Each product has its own team of developers, architects, analysts, UI/UX designers, project managers and etc. Usually one team consists from 5 up to 20 team members. A flat organizational structure of Asseco enables high ownership level, fast knowledge sharing and very positive environment.
Shape your skills as a full-stack developer (or moving towards becoming full-stack developer), working with complex and unique solutions, adapting existing frameworks or inventing new ones if that’s needed for a given project or product. You will learn from others, you will mentor others and your team will be like an R&D Powerhouse with many innovative ideas transformed into code. We can promise, that you will spend most time writing code, and just few hours in the meetings. So you will be able to grow your skills very fast.
Your future tasks
- Define, design, implement and test software applications using a variety of back-end technologies including Java, Spring, Hibernate, relational databases, NoSQL databases, and scripting languages.
- Align designs with larger architecture objectives.
- Collaborate with team members on design discussions and decisions.
- Provide feedback to cross-functional teams to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency.
- Perform code and design reviews with other team members.
- Interact with the User Experience (UX) specialists to identify, design and implement the user interface portions of the Asseco applications.
- Be a team member – You are not alone, somebody will always offer a helping hand.
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Projects and products that will uncover your best abilities to grow further.
- Different teams, different people to work with.
- Vast number of technologies to be learned.
- Salary from 3300 to 5800 Eur before taxes or more.
- Career opportunities with many career success stories in your team.
- Flexible work hours.
- Fully remote work option.
- Health insurance package.
- Role in an international company with all the benefits of a global business.
- Parking near the office.
- Knowledge of Java OOP oriented to web application development.
- Knowledge of Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of at least one of the most important Java application server or servlet container.
- Knowledge of JSON, REST and XML.
- Used to work with Version Control Systems (Git) and Workflows (ie: GitFlow).
- Experience in design and consuming REST API.
- Knowledge of Web Security.
- Development skills on Frontend stacks, eg. React.js or Angular.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or other orchestration systems.
- Experience with Docker and cloud native development.
- Experience working with Agile principles, in particular using Scrum framework and/or Kanban methodology.
Contact information: Karolis Blaževičius, tel. +370 654 74958.